A Career In Managing Change
Dolores Cummins as change management consultant, executive coach and corporate trainer, is passionate about personal and organisational development. Dolores works in partnership with industry, academic and government bodies to tailor solutions to their unique challenges. Her work merges business acumen, academic perspectives and industry experience for practical organisational outcomes.
Dolores Cummins Background
Dolores Cummins has worked and lived in a number of European countries and Australia over the past fifteen years. Her early career as a Management Consultant exposed her to a wide range of organisational challenges consulting with the c suite of major Australian and international firms.
Dolores facilitates teams and individuals to navigate change and develop organisational capacity to create cultures of success. Team engagement and shared goals can transform productivity and profitability.
Experienced in governance, as chairperson of SIDSnsw she initiated a new vision and strategic plan. In Belgium, she facilitated a multi lingual and multi disciplinary team in their sensitive negotiations with the European Parliament. With AIG Europe, she introduced a conflict management program for senior executives. At SAP, Vienna, she implemented team building programs for senior academics. With the Open University in London, she taught MBA students strategic human resource management. With the business school of QUT, she lectures in the areas of talent management, team & leadership development. In Brisbane, she created and presented leadership programs for BP Reliance whilst coaching teams through career transition at Ergon Energy. With Queensland Police CU, she facilitated their strategic planning sessions with the board, CEO & executive team. With SMEC ANZ she is engaged to design & deliver a future leadership program.
She consults with the major mining companies including Vale, Anglo American and Rio Tinto on workforce development. She co-authored “Altitude” a coaching book. Integrity, empathy, pragmatic solutions and respect form part of the commitment she brings to her relationships.
Dolores holds a BA from Sydney University and a Masters in applied psychology. She is a Master Practitioner of Neuro Linguistics and an internationally accredited adult educator and group facilitator.
- Associate Fellow of the Australian Institute of Management (AFAIM)
- Fellow of the Australian Institute of Professional Facilitators (FAIPF)
- Senior Consultant with Consultgroup, Sydney
Key Focus Areas
- Design, develop & present leadership development programs across, mining, engineering and financial services
- Provide strategic advice on navigating cultural change and transitions
- Facilitate strategic planning sessions
- Provide executive coaching for CEOs & senior leaders
- Design and deliver training programs for high performing teams
- Facilitate conflict resolution sessions
- Lecture on the MBA program with the business school of QUT in the area of Organisational Development and Leadership.